Personal Licence





07703 773783




This qualification is a prerequisite for anyone who wishes to hold a personal licence. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.

The course is suitable for the following job roles:

  • Designated premises supervisor (DPS)
  • Managers responsible for authorising the

sale of alchohol

  • Assistant Managers
  • Supervisors
  • Team Members who are seeking to

further their career in the Licenced Trade


This one-day course course is assessed by a

one-hour, 40 question multiple choice examination.You must achieve a mark of at least 28 in order to pass.



Monday 18th September 2017


Cock & Bell

Hall Street

Long Melford



CO10 9JR






11 miles from Bury St Edmunds, 15 miles from Colchester, 20 Miles from Ipsiwch, 3 miles from Sudbury


Start time 9:30 End Time 17:00 approx


Course fees of £85 includes:

  • Highfield Qualification exam fees
  • Completion of application pack to apply for your Personal Licence.
  • Course book
  • Tea and coffee and Lunch


Course Date

Course Venue

Book Now














If you have 6 or more learners who are wishing to take the Award for Personal Licence Holders course, we can come to you where ever you are located in England and Wales. CALL NOW 07703 773783 for a quote


Free Personal Licence Application Support

A ‘personal licence’ is granted to an individual and it enables that person to make, or to authorise other staff members to make sales of alcohol. To be granted a personal licence you must be at least 18 years old, have gained a recognised Personal Licence Holder’s qualification and not have any unspent, relevant criminal convictions.


To apply for your Personal Licence you will need the following:

  • Personal Licence application form – You will complete as part of your course
  • Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders Qualification Certificate (The original) - Click here to book a course
  • Disclosure and Barring Service (this replaces the CRB check)  - Can be obtained from for £25 (N.B - check valid for 28 days). Again we will provide forms during your course and guide you on how to complete
  • Two passport-size photos - Signed by a professional to prove the identity of the applicant - Click here for the list of who can sign (I hereby certify this as a true likeness of (applicants name) -  Professionals name / Date / Job title)
  • Application fee - £37 
  • All of the above must be submitted to the local Council (where the applicant lives) in order to apply for the Licence to sell alcohol.


Our competitors try and sell an application process on top of your course. We won't, instead we will guide you through this process free of charge during your course.


If you require a Personal Licence course, call Bar and Restaurant Training today on 07703 773783 or complete the form below




© Bar and Restaurant Training 2017- Terms and Conditions - Privacy - Site Map -